LANCASTER PARTS BALE GRABBER
With the Lancaster Parts Bale Grabber, you’ll be grabbing, moving, and stacking bales faster and easier. Designed to work with a variety of tractors and skid loaders, this flexible bale grabber can handle wrapped and unwrapped hay bales of many sizes and shapes. Built to last with durable and reinforced parts, the unique double-action clamping arm makes it even easier to pick up and transport bales. Built right here in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, the Bale Grabber will improve efficiency and decrease the time it takes for each task.
PRICING & OPTIONS
Ready to improve your operation? Contact us today for pricing and additional options.
LANCASTER PARTS BALE GRABBER FEATURES
- Make quick work of 6-ft round and 3x3x5 square hay bales up to 4,000 lbs.
- Double action clamping arm for improved convenience and efficiency
- Robust structural frame & reinforced steel for unmatched durability
- Works equally well with silage, haylage, straw, and wrapped & unwrapped bales
- Weight approximately 550 lbs.
- Designed for skid loaders and John Deere 400, 500, 600, and 700 tractors
- Cylinder rod reinforced with 2” rod for durability
ILLUSTRATED PARTS GUIDE
See the online catalog for this model providing a complete, illustrated parts breakdown.